Monday, February 19, 2018

The Little Things That Let You Know Heavenly Father Is Aware Of You!

So this week has been crazy packed. First things first. On P-day last week we were able to go to Downtown Charleston to the Battery. I got to see Rainbow street, a pineapple fountain, and dolphins!!!! Real dolphins jumping out of the water!
Next:
Trevor is doing great and is all set to get baptized this Saturday so please be saying lots of prayers to help him overcome anything that Satan tries to throw his way. We got to meet his parents this weekend. They came to visit. They invited us to spend Saturday with them and we got permission to go to the USS Yorktown with them. So I got to go on a boat and on a submarine! Don't worry they were docked! And they are museums now. Oh my gosh it was so much fun! I can officially say I have been on an aircraft ship now. I will attach pictures. It was so nice. His parents paid for us too! We ran out of time and there is still quite a bit I haven't been able to see, like a interactive Vietnam war center they have, and also Fort Sumter. So it is on my bucket list to go back!
Last thing:
 I was able to be in contact with another Elder who served in Anderson and he told me some pretty exciting news!  He had told me that one of the people that I had been working with before I left had been baptized. He was supposed to get baptized the weekend I left and some things came up that needed to be taken care of so it got pushed. Well I lost contact with him due to getting the email wrong and have always wondered if he was able to get baptized. This elder told me not only did he get baptized but he got to be at the sealing of this gentleman to the woman who introduced him to the church. I was so happy to hear this news it brought me to tears and I could not sleep that night. My heart was filled with so much joy. I realized that if I hadn't come back who knows how long I would have gone without knowing what happened to this family.







No comments:

Post a Comment