Monday, October 15, 2018

I Went Out and Picked Some Cotton Mamma!

Well Hello Everyone!!!! 
Sorry I have literally not wrote an email for the longest time ever....
Today we went and drove out to a cotton field and picked some cotton! The field was already on the down hill so not as white as they usually are:( but I still got me some cotton!
A couple of days ago we went on exchages with our Hermanas! I got to be a Spanish missionary for a day and it was so much fun!
We were able to see some really cool miracles. One in particular was a lesson with a lady named Olivia. This lady had to leave one of her children in Honduras because she could only carry one child to walk here. It was pretty heart breaking. It was that daughters birthday the day we were over there. It was interesting being able to feel the Spirit so strong and be able to follow the lesson a little bit with not really understanding what was said, but at the end I felt very impressed to promise her that if she continued to meet with the missionaries and read the book of mormon that her family would be back together in this life and the next. I asked Hermana Bechtold to translate it and Olivia just got really big eyes and said "woah". The Spirit was definitely testifying of the truthfulness of that promise.
Did yall get to watch General Conference??? If not you should!!! It was amazing and you can find it on lds.org
I love the prophet and the apostles....their messages are so inspired and exactly what we need. 
I am truly grateful for a Savior who knows us so personally and is there to help us with anything we need. That is one of the greatest lessons I have learned on my mission....Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are aware of every single one of us!
I love being a missionary and wish time would slow down!!
Hope all is well 
Love,
Sister Rice




No comments:

Post a Comment