Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Short Hello Sept 8, 2014

Hello everyone! This will be a short email this week because I am running out of time! I'm sorry! But I hope all of you are doing well and that you recognize the Savior in your daily lives. He knows each of you and loves each of you. Turn to Him in times of need but also in everyday situations. Give thanks often!
There was a baptism this week in our ward and made Joe super excited for his baptism. He told us he got butterflies in his stomach just watching and cant wait to be able to do it soon. He has been inviting all of his family and friends, and we are even going to give him pass along cards because he keeps sharing the gospel with everyone! People will ask him if he wants a smoke and he says "nope, I dont do that anymore, would you like hear about the church I'm going to?" hahah It is great!
This week has just gone by so fast so I don't remember a whole lot of what happened but I do know that the gospel is true and that it is the only thing on earth that can bring us true happiness.
I'm sorry this is so short but I promise to have more next week! I hope all is well and I love and miss all of ya'll!
Love,
Sister Rice






No comments:

Post a Comment