Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hello Everyone :) Oct 6, 2014

Well I hope everyone had a great week:) I sure did.
I have been learning so much and continuing to have such amazing experiences. 
Just an update on our investigator Joe. We had to postpone his baptismal date for some personal reasons, and are currently helping him work towards another one. We are looking towards the end of October. He is doing great and staying strong. He watched all four sessions of conference with us:) 
Speaking of conference it was amazing! I hope all of you had a chance to accept my invitation last week to watch some of it...if not that is okay because they are already on the church website. lds.org
and this week I am inviting you to take the time to watch some of it and if you did watch it, watch it again. It was truly inspired by the Lord. I promise you that if you each take the time to watch even just one talk that you will be spiritually uplifted. 
I wish I could put into words how much this gospel means to me and how I wish everyone would head its message. There was a great talk by an apostle named Elder David Bednar that focused on why members are so eager to share the gospel and I would invite all of you to listen to it. 
I know that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Christ church restored to its fullness and that we can come to find that out for ourselves as we take the time to find out about it and listen to the missionaries message, and read the Book of Mormon. 
I know that as members we may seem pushy about sharing the gospel but we dont try to seem that way and we dont do it just to bring more people into the church, we share it because we know the joy it has brought into our lives, and the comfort. I want all of my family and friends to experience the same joy and knowledge I have. And i hope that you would all take the time to find out for yourselves. What would it hurt to just look into it? You will never know until you try it. I love all of you so much and am so grateful for all the support each of you give me. Thank you for all you do. It truly means a lot. Until next time...
Love,
Sister Rice

There is the link to the General Conference talks. I hope you will take the time to look at them. Especially Elder Bednars from Sunday Afternoon Session.








No comments:

Post a Comment