Sunday, December 14, 2014

Another week goes by Nov 17, 2014

Well how is everyone doing this week? My mom tells me ya'll got snow? That sounds exciting...I'm glad I'm not there hahah:)
It is getting pretty cold here though...and has been raining all day...like cats and dogs kind of raining hah.
So this last week has been a very good week and busy:) We have been meeting so many new people and this week our schedule is pretty much full with appointments. We are being blessed for our work. I love being a missionary! It is most of the time exhausting and mentally, emotionally, and spiritually draining. But so rewarding. It only takes one person that feels the spirit to turn my day around and make it all worth it. I seriously don't know how I get up and go every morning...well okay I lied...I know exactly how I do it..Jesus Christ. This is his work and he gives the strength to his missionaries to get it done. I feel so blessed to be apart of it. The more I am out here the more I start to recognize the Lords tender mercies every single day. I hope ya'll can see the Lord in your daily life. And if you can't well..LOOK HARDER! He is there. I promise you that. When you feel alone go to the scriptures and prayer, and I promise you that you will instantly feel peace and comfort. Thats what they are there for. Heavenly Father didn't send us here to be sad all the time, to feel alone, and to fail. He sent us here to be tried and tested and to see what we will do with our faith in Him. I would invite each of you to try to recognize tender mercies of the Lord in each day this week and I promise you that you will see them and feel happier and more blessed because of them. Will each of you please watch this video sometime this week about the Lords tender mercies:)


I hope everything is going great in your life and that you feel the Savior's love for you. Because as a missionary I get to feel just a little tiny sliver of the love He has for you and I can testify that He loves you so much. There is no words to describe it. He is there and He knows everything you are going through. Turn to Him, He is waiting with open arms.
Until next time...
Love,
Sister Rice


No comments:

Post a Comment