Monday, December 15, 2014

Funny Story! Dec 15, 2015

Well to start off this email  I would like to tell you something really funny....We killed a raccoon yesterday!! hahaha:) it was awful! Sister Bartholomew said " I just killed one of Heavenly Father's creatures in His car" it was sad but great.
Anyways this week has been a very good one...it is getting so close to Christmas! Are yall excited? I know I am. I love this time of year. Everyone just seems happier and you just feel the Saviors love radiate off of everyone. 
We have had kind of a slow week and not much going on, but still working very hard and seeing so many miracles happen daily. I am sorry this is so short but I lost track of time and only have a few minutes. 
Real quick I wanted to share what I have learned this week. I have kind of had a theme in my study this week...its been about faith. Which is very funny because my faith is being tested right now. But I feel it growing. 
I came across this verse in 1 Timothy 6:12 "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, where unto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses."

I found so much strength in that verse. This life is not just a test to see if we can endure trials and temptations, but it is literally a fight! And the way we have strength in this fight is through faith and hope of eternal life. We are all fighting a battle right now and when we turn to the Savior and have faith and trust in Him, He gives us the strength to win the battle. 
I know each of you are facing different things and can feel exhausted at times and just want to give up but I am here to tell  you to stay strong! and fight back! Don't let Satan tear you down and show Heavenly Father that you trust in His plan for you. He loves you very much! and like my father told me today the Lord doesn't give you anything you can't handle. 
I love yall so much and am so thankful for your prayers and support...i can feel it all the way over here in South Carolina.
Have a good week!
until next time....
Love,
Sister Rice


No comments:

Post a Comment