Sunday, December 14, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! Nov 24, 2014

How is everyone doing? Are ya'll excited for Thanksgiving? and Black Friday shopping? haha
Well I guess it would be appropriate to start this email off with what I am thankful for. Where to even begin...
I am first thankful for all of ya'll that pray and support me while I am out here. I truly feel those prayers. I am thankful for my family and all that they do for me. I am thankful for the people here that have become my family. I am most thankful for the Savior and His atonement. Im thankful for the opportunity that I get to teach people everyday about His life and who He was. I feel so blessed. I have tons more to say but because of time I will stop
This week has been great:) We are finding new people to teach and getting to know amazing people with crazy life experiences. This work is amazing. I love being able to see how when people accept Christ in their life how much they change and how much more confident they are. While studying this morning I kept coming across a theme that the Lord loves us. And that His love never fails. He is there and when we feel His love, others can feel it through our example. I hope ya'll know how much the Lord loves you and that when you are living the commandments that others can feel His love through you. Im sorry this is so short but know that I am doing great, that I love this work, and that I love all of you! I hope you all have a great week and Thanksgiving. And remember that this Holiday season is all because of the Savior Jesus Christ and that is what we should focus on. 
I love ya'll!
Until next time...
Watch this video about thanksgiving:)


Love, Sister Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment