Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hello Everyone :) Dec 1, 2014

Well I cant believe another week has gone by:) First off how was everyone's thanksgiving?
Mine was great haha I had 5 thanksgivings to go to on Thursday and then 2 on Friday. Lets just say we were stuffed. 
But It was so neat to be able to participate in so many families feast. Everyone just took us right in:) I love the people here.
I hope yall enjoyed it and that none of you stayed up too late going black Friday shopping.
This week has gone by so fast. I really cant remember much that happened. I need to start bringing my journal when I email because I get here and cant remember what we did this week haha:)
But have yall seen the new lds video " He is the gift"
If not go watch it! here is the link:


It is AMAZING! I hope each of you enjoy this time of year and try not to loose the real reason why we celebrate Christmas. Yes the presents are fun and all that stuff, but the real reason is because of Christ our Savior. He is the real gift and what we should be grateful for.
I hope each of you watch this video and share it with your friends through email or facebook, or however you want to. Just share it and embrace it.
Christ is the reason why we have so many things. 
I am so grateful for the Savior and His birth and His sacrifice. I know that if it wasn't for Him I wouldn't be who I am today and I wouldn't have this amazing opportunity to share the gospel. I love being a missionary and I love being a member of His church.
I hope each of you spend some time this holiday season getting to know your Savior more and take them time to appreciate the gift or Heavenly Father has given us, His only begotten son.

Sorry it is short this week but until next week... 
know that I love each of you!! and so does Heavenly Father!

Love,
Sister Rice








No comments:

Post a Comment